Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How do Kids Take Their Tea?

Through the years I have known that there are kids that really enjoy drinking tea.  Unfortunately, I have only known a few kids over the years that really do enjoy drinking this wonderful beverage.  Recently, however, there have been more and more kids that like tea.. Growing up I was always a big tea drinker, but I never really thought that any of my classmates might also have been in the same boat. But now as these kids and their parents come up to our table at Farmer Markets all excited, I always have a multitude of questions that I want to ask:

  1. How do they take their tea?
  2. What kind of tea is their favorite?
  3. When they drink tea, is just the tea itself, or is it consumed with food?
          a. If yes, it is consumed with food, do they have tea with snack foods e.g. cookies, scones, etc?
          b. Is it consumed with a meal? 

One girl I spoke to said she loves to have high quality tea when she is sick because it makes her feel better. Another girl was strictly an English Breakfast tea drinker. Then there was a boy who was good to go with green teas.

It's just a curiosity as to what kinds of teas kids like and how kids like to have their tea. So, I ask you, if you have kids or grand kids we would love to know how they take their tea and what kind of tea they like. Please take the time and send us comments. We really would love to hear from you.

If you liked this article, please check us out on Facebook and like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment